I’d like to thank the academy, my mom and dad, my dog, and this large pepperoni pizza… Seriously though, thanks to Mandy at bookprincessreviews and Katlyn at chaoticeverything for the nominations! I’ve never heard of this award, but if there’s anything I am it’s a mystery blogger. It’s about time I was recognized for my talents. *flips hair*
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
- I am the worst planner known to man, and several species of monkey. I am the Queen of waiting until the last minute, and I rule the land of procrastination with an iron fist…. tomorrow. As an Adult in Training™, this is not the best quality to have. I’m working on it. It’s going super well.
- Sour Patch Kids are my jam. I like Sour Patch Kids more than I like most people.
- My dream job would be to work as an editor at a major publishing company like Penguin, Simon & Schuster, Harper Collins, Scholastic, etc etc etc.
Questions from Mandy at BookPrincessReviews – for Disney lovers everywhere. Her princess rating system is top notch, and so much more unique than using numbers.
It’s only a few weeks into 2017 – do you have a favorite new book yet?
LOL I’ve only read like three books so far, so no. I did love The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon, but I’m not sure if I would classify it as a favorite yet.
What is your favorite book genre and has it always been that?
I can’t pick a favorite book genre, it’s like picking a favorite child! Obviously I love all of my children equally, but if I had to choose it would be historical fiction, with fantasy in a very close second.
What’s the last book you did not finish and why?
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, because I would leave too much time between reading sessions and I would forget everything that happened. I watched the movie on Netflix instead. #realrecognizereal
What movie do you always watch to turn a frown upside down?
If I want to laugh, Bridesmaids.
If I want the happy feels, Harry Potter.
You can’t go wrong with anything Disney either.
Sorry this is such a basic bitch answer.
The silly question: If you had to have tea with one Disney Princess, who would it be and do you totally hate tea? 😉
I would be betraying 3 year-old Christen if I didn’t say Ariel. But if she can’t make it, then Belle, Merida, or Mulan. And the latter ONLY if she doesn’t accidentally give me an ink mustache or use my cup as a cricket hot tub. Tea is fine, but I prefer coffee.
(An actual photo of me after tea with Mulan.)
Questions from Katlyn at Chaoticeverything – Her posts range from everything under the sun, and she seems like such a down-to-earth gal. Plus, she’s a
single engaged!! mother of three so she must be a superhero.
What book would you want to be a part of and why?
Harry Potter because I’m a wizard and Dumbledore forgot to mail my letter.
Or Outlander because time travel is a cool thing.
What is the one book (or series) you wish you could reread for the first time?
Is this a joke? Harry Potter. Hands down.
From the last book you finished who would you Marry-Kill-Sex?
I would Marry Rosie, Kill Gene, Sex… no one. Maybe Don. Probably not Don though.
If you had to make your life into a book what would be the title?
That’s Not How You Spell My Name: A Memoir
Silly question – What is the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you in the last 5 years?
The most internet appropriate embarrassing thing that happened to me in the last 5 years was accidentally liking my ex’s new girlfriend’s picture on Instagram from 112 weeks ago. I tried to block her immediately after, but I am still the biggest creep that ever lived.
- If you could only read one book genre for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
- If you could add a character from one book to another, which book would you add which character to and why? (Does this make sense? Lmk.)
- What is your favorite book to movie adaptation and why?
- Where and when do you like to read?
- Silly question – Do the “Me in three fictional characters” challenge, and explain why you picked them.
I think I had way too much fun with this…. OK TAGS.
TAGS: Justalittlewritersblog | Thisislitblog | Theoverbookedblog | Alwaysbooking | Deannawritesabout | Salmahsbookshelf | 5171milesbookblog |Bookaddictedreader | Blameitonchocolate | Trustinthewords | Anyone else who thinks this looks like fun and wants to do it.