Since I’ve now been nominated twice, I think I need to finally get on with it and complete this tag. Thanks to meltingpotsandothercalamities and chaoticeverything for the noms! ❤ (I’m pretty sure someone else nominated me a long time ago, but I forgot who it was. If you’re reading this, sorry!)
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate
- I really like history. I don’t know why, but certain events and time periods just fascinate me.
- My top “Fan girl” shows of the moment are Game of Thrones, Outlander, and West World. I think it would be fun to post recaps of Game of Thrones episodes, but it might be kind of late in the game. Let me know if that’s something you would enjoy!
- I would love to restore an old house to live in, or even just live in an old house. Like, turn of the century and older, old. Preferably with exposed brick, or a wrap around porch. And the more haunted, the better. As long as said ghosts are cool and not plotting my untimely demise, otherwise I’m going to have to exorcise the everliving frick out of them.
- My dream job would be to work for a major publishing company as an editor, publicist, or marketer. I think it would be so cool to be able to work with books all the time.
- I might be *distantly* related to Abraham Lincoln… More likely, not. But my ex-boyfriend was related to William Wallace (or Mel Gibson, as you may know him best.)
- I love dogs, particularly golden retrievers. Nothing bad can happen while you’re petting a golden retriever, this is a tried and true fact. Cats, on the other hand, are plotting my untimely demise with the aforementioned ghosts.
- I have an acute case of Wanderlust, but no funds to scratch the itch. Also, as we have covered, I am a terrible planner. If someone wants to plan a cheap trip for me, I will gladly attend.